Ask a question - the members of the committee will find the answer and get in touch with you or post the Q+A here.
- When is the voting on the Articles of Agreement? Voters go to their regular polling places on March 7, 2017 Tuesday (Town Meeting Day). Polls are open from 10 am to 7 pm.
- Where can I read the Report and Articles of Agreement that the Study Committee approved? It is posted on Google Docs - click here. You do not need a password or to sign in. A printed copy is available to read at your local elementary schools in Dover, Marlboro and Wardsboro.
- Who is on the Study Committee? Here is some info about the volunteer members.
- Where can I read the entire Act 46 as enacted? Try this link. (Don't hit print! It's a 64 page PDF document.)
- How can I contact the Committee? In person, come to the next meeting. By email, this is the link. By phone, call the WCSU office.
- Who is consulting with the Committee to prepare the report from this study? Mr. John Everitt.
- Where can I find information about each of these 3 school systems?